Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Link For You

Heather of The EO had a fun way to celebrate her 2 year blogging anniversary today. She invited commenters to leave a link to their favorite blog post for others to check out. I love participating in this sort of thing, both as a way to find new-to-me blogs as well as to give other people a way to find my blog.

The post I chose wasn't one of my deepest or one that really would tell anyone a lot about me, but I had trouble picking one of those soul-searching favorites so I chose one that simply made me happy. I picked a poem I wrote back when my wisdom teeth were giving me fits. I still smile when I think about how much fun I had writing it, so I figured it would qualify for Heather's list.

But the best part of my link-clicking over there today came when I happened upon Billy Coffey's post. I was rapt with attention to the story he told. You have GOT to check it out. If you never click on any other links I provide you with, that's cool, (Although I reserve the right to use that line again as I see fit in the future. Ha.) but you MUST read Billy's story.

CLICK NOW. RIGHT HERE. DO IT. IT'S GOOD STUFF.

I'm going to try to go back whenever I get more time to mine Heather's combox for more golden posts like Billy's. You should too - it's a great way to spend your valuable screen time. Even more valuable than reading my wisdom teeth poem. What a guarantee, right?!

(Did you click the link yet?)

Get outta here!

And have a good night, my Heavenly Friends.

6 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am, I clicked. It was excellent. I always do what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went, I read, I Like!!

    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK -- I'll be clicking in just a minute :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog from Heather of the EO's blog. I loved her way of celebrating! I found so many good posts and blogs... I think I need more hours in my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodness, I love your poem. His is too long, sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Hmm...And how did that make you FEEL?