1. I tried to get pictures of Landon planking (or whatever the baby approximation of that is), but the boy army crawls too quickly these days. He was on me in a heartbeat.
2. He's developed the affinity of babies everywhere for playing with mom and dad's high-priced technology rather than those juvenile, primary-colored baby toys. Just the good stuff, man.
3. Mia was browsing through pictures of friends, and sat down immediately to write a pen-pal letter. But it had to be done outside, where she could enjoy both fresh air AND privacy. Pen-pals are too important for mama to see what the letter is about; they are only required to write the address on the envelope.
4. In the girls' bedroom under the bunk bed beside the box of Barbies, there is a magical place which holds Landon's third greatest love (because my cell phone and camera take top honors): the Barbie cars. These have the added benefit of being NOT off-limits, so he scoots across the house and into the girls' room whenever he gets a chance. He grunts and squeals the entire time. To reach the Barbie cars = baby nirvana.
5. On his way to nirvana, though, he usually has to watch out for dressing up girls. Their high heels are dangerous and not at all well-controlled. But they do make a satisfactorily noisy clamor.
6. If it's not one dressing up girl, it's another. In fact, it's USUALLY this one. Lauren of the I'm-a-princess-ladybug-ballerina-fairy-fighterfighter (firefighter. try to keep up.) and you have to be the evil queen-butterfly-prince-raccoon-bad guy. She is four, and so must I be, if I am to keep her adequately entertained.
7. And I just figured you NEEDED to see this sour-face. The pears and blueberries gave him quite a pucker...
What have you been up to this week? Any dressing up or sour-face-making? And what are your weekend plans?