Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bigger Picture Moment: Purity

He smiles in his sleep.

It could be that his brain is tapping connections to force his tiny, new muscles into exciting patterns of movement, or it could be that he's dreaming newborn dreams of warmth and light and caress, or it could be that he's feeling the burst of a wayward air bubble as it travels through his squishy belly.

Does it really matter?

He smiles in his sleep, and I smile at his purity. 


I think I smile in my sleep these days, too.




We're sharing our Bigger Picture Moments today at Hyacynth's place -- please stop over to read others' moments and to add your own.  Seek out the parts of your life -- chaotic or peaceful or otherwise normal -- that reflect the beauty in your world.  We'd love to share in the harvest of YOUR intentional living!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is so beautiful. I had to scroll up to compare him to the other two sweet faces. I can not tell you how this takes me back to a little boy baby being greeted by two big sisters who found him to be the most amazing person on earth! Those days brought me sheer joy. I hope the same for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are giving me baby fever Sarah.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEEE! BABY SNUGGLES {I swear, if I were within driving distance, lady ...} ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sarah! Little boys are wonderful! Soo wonderful, in fact, I totally stopped updating my blog. But I'm still here reading yours <3

    Enjoy every second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a sweet little bundle...he is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness-- what a precious reason to smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeee, I need to come see that beautiful baby again! Oh and his mother too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Both him and the post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hmm...And how did that make you FEEL?