Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

7 Things I Never Thought I'd Have to Say Out Loud

But which have indeed been said by me in the past week:


1.  It's not polite to lick people.

2.  We leave our panties on at the dinner table.

3.  No more rubbing your rice on your belly!

4.  Please don't toot on top of your My Little Pony.

5.  It's not okay to hit daddy in his lap....he's not laughing, he's gasping.

6.  Please take your finger out of my nose.

7.  When I come out of this bathroom, I expect you to have already given your sister's diaper back to her.


This is my glamorous week in concentrated form, folks.  What strange things have you been required to say lately?  For more Quick Takes, head over to Conversion Diary!

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely have said every single one of those at some point to my kids, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! Your week has been far better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    My best quote of the week was pointing out that her brother did not want to suing high as Lisbeth was pulling back the seat to 'push him high'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Mine was: "How many times do I have to tell you, you may NOT put your face in the dog's water bowl??"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, #4 has me on the floor laughing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound familiar! You are definetly a mom of girls. This week? I said "No the vaccuum is not a castle and you may not stand on it" and "don't feed your sister your snot".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, good. I thought it was just boys who needed these types of correction. Glad to hear you get to experience these same sweet moments of childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and my favorite from our week was: "Please do not stand on the toilet paper holder. You're certain to roll right off and crack your head open on the bathroom floor. (imagine that said in a frantic tone and maybe just a little shouting.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! What a week you've had.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sarah, #7 is fantastic! I wish I could remember a good one from our house, because goodness knows we've had them--

    Next time, I think I'll follow your lead and write it into a list! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha. I like numbers two and six especially.

    I constantly say, "Don't steal your brother's balls! Play with your own."

    UGH. Hate it when I fall to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so funny. And yep, I've said most of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. I've said the same thing of close to it countless times with my two daughters. Glad I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete

Hmm...And how did that make you FEEL?