Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let's Do This Thing

If you're interested in participating in What We Found At The Library this week -- Thursday, December 3rd -- I'll finally be adding the linky list party. Please join me!

Feel free to write a post (or link to an old one) about any library finds that you or your family have recently enjoyed. Fiction, children's literature, cookbooks, spiritual works, graphic novels, self-help, anything you'd like to recommend to other library loving readers. I'll be doing mine on children's books, but please choose whatever appeals to you -- I can't wait to see what you all are reading.

See you Thursday! (I'll be the excited girl with an expectant grin on her hopeful face...)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it, but now I'm so nervous about which book to write about!

    ReplyDelete

Hmm...And how did that make you FEEL?