Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nannie-nannie-boo-boo

I'm not crazy after all. My friend Jill, the most beautiful pastor in the world, said so. Or, she could at least see my point. But then again she's been hearing my deep dark secrets for a while now, so they no longer surprise (frighten?) her.

Last week, I held my breath, and squinched my eyes shut, and started the car in the garage while Lauren was napping. I needed to go grocery shopping with Mia while my mom baby-sat, so I had to do it.

My mom (by her own admission...I wouldn't make this up.) said that Lauren woke up right when I left. It wasn't a usual time for her to wake up, either. Coincidence? I think not. She really isn't a light sleeper, for the most part. Our house isn't quiet during the day, by any definition. The garage is just too loud, that's all there is to it.

Then again later in the week, Justin took the trash out early in the morning, opening our loud-as-a-wild-beast-garage-door in the process. You think Lauren slept through it?

Nope.

I rest my case.

Well, probably not. I never really rest my case. I talk it to death first, over-think it, and just abuse it in general. So I rest it...for a few minutes anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmm...And how did that make you FEEL?