Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Unbearable Lightness of Being Killer-Cute

He just can't help it, you know?  He stares into the near distance, and the bugs in his vicinity drown in his syrupy sweetness.  They just go belly-up.  They succumb to his killer cuteness. 
 
 
The sky draws near, the trees bend close in hypnotized parentheticals, the wind wraps itself around his chubby little cheeks and tugs on his rather large earlobes.  They beg for his favor.  They fall at his feet and grovel, for pity's sake, then they just keel over.  Dead.
 

I would never do such a thing, though.  I'm immune to his killer instincts.  My strength is...really strong.  I breeze past his reaching hands and his toothy smiles.   They're adorable, I admit.  But I'm not susceptible...


ahem....what was that, now?  I'm finding it hard to gather breath....

...help...

...me...

(And now you should probably close this window, else the internet might collapse in upon itself.  Killer cuteness is nothing to take lightly.  Devastating in its consequences.)

...gasp...

...gasp...

4 comments:

  1. oh yes! The complete surrender to their just-can't-help-it adorableness! That last picture is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is too much. Too much. That smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is deadly cute. I love when they set their chin like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dying over here....dying of the cuteness overload...

    That's some serious weaponry your boy has there! He can't be flashing all that just willy-nilly, you know. It's unfair and hazardous to the rest of us!

    (ahem....and if you want to share more evidence of such cuteness, I'll be waiting (im)patiently.) :)

    ReplyDelete

Hmm...And how did that make you FEEL?