Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Hushed

Today's prompt for Creativity Boot Camp is Hush. 

Hush.

And I have so many ideas!  Wonderful characters, interesting settings, unfolding plots.  They're all crowded around in my head, vying for attention, asking to be discovered....and I'm refusing, today, to discover them. At least for right now.  And it's Creativity Boot Camp's fault.  You know why? 

Go look at the thumbnails on today's CBC post.....you have to see some of the amazing artwork and photography that's being put out there....now.  What did you see? 

SLEEPING THINGS. 

Cats, babies, dogs, toddlerssssszzzzzzzzzzz.  Zonk.

I'm off to the couch. 

Hush, now. 

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW!!! All those sweet sleeping babies... oh my word... my ovaries are crying and my head is sleepy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I could take a nap now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nap time is looking good right now

    ReplyDelete

Hmm...And how did that make you FEEL?