Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Saturday Evening Blog Post

Er, Sunday Evening.

I'm a day late here, but I'm joining in Elizabeth Esther's blog carnival, The Saturday Evening Blog Post; "where bloggers gather on the first Saturday of each month to share their latest and greatest blog posts!"

I chose A Separation, A Detachment. This post came in the middle of an emotional week (or year!) of realizing that my babies are no longer babies, and it felt good to write my thoughts down - sappy though they were. I think I'm slowly growing into posting my deeper feelings online for the whole world to dissect, and the response from my kind readers was pretty encouraging. So plan to see more of Sarah's TearyLoveySadThoughtfulConfused writings coming soon to a computer screen near you. Or, maybe I've depleted my heartfelt stores and it'll be all toddler poop and girly drama from here on out. Either way, it's bound to be a good time.

Make sure to visit Elizabeth Esther to see the entire list of Saturday Evening Blog Posts - they're the best of the best!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your posts...even the sappy emotional ones :) Maybe because I often have the same sappy emotional feelings about my own child :)

    ReplyDelete

Hmm...And how did that make you FEEL?