Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Best Chapstick Ever

Tonight as Mia was trying every way possible to avoid eating dinner, I looked over to see that she was tracing her finger around her lips.

While pouting her little lips to show the effects of some imaginary substance, she asked "Would you like some of my chapstick, mama?"

"No thank you Mia, and you need to be eating instead of pretending."

She ignored my directions and went back to applying her fake chapstick. I was just about to tell her to stop playing, when she stuck her tongue out, wiped her finger on it, and went back to tracing her lips. After a few more times of this, I couldn't hold it in any longer and busted out laughing at her disgusting chapstick.

Thank goodness I had refused her offer back when I thought it was just a bare finger impersonating some Lip Smackers.

I was this close to having had my daughter lick my lips for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmm...And how did that make you FEEL?